Target: 203.4 lbs
Weight: 199.8 lbs
Food/Drink budget: 57.6 oz
Actual food/drink eaten: 47.75 oz
Burritos are Heavy
(For an overview of the Garrett Diet Hack, see my previous post)
I went to QDoba today for lunch. QDoba is a great Tex-Mex fast food place with really fresh food. They have delicious burritos. The only problem is, that it turns out that those delicious burritos not only look big, they are also pretty heavy. My burrito weighed in at a hefty 20 ounces. That's more than one third of my budget!
I knew I was going out for dinner so I didn't snack all afternoon. I was really, really hungry by dinner time. In my weakened state I miscalculated how much more I could eat. I thought I had 24 ounces of food left in my budget, when I actually had 28. That's a pretty big difference when one burrito weighs 20 ounces.
At Macaroni Grill I was able to have one glass of wine, a caesar salad, and half of my entree. 19.25 ounces total. Because of my miscalculation, I finished the day with only 47.75 ounces of food and drink taken in. Ten ounces under budget! I need to learn to eat more.
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment