This is Day 4 of the Garrett Diet Hack Experiment.Day 4
Target: 203.0 lbs
Body Weight: 199.8 lbs
Food Budget: 50.7 oz
I started to get worried when I created the chart on the right. You'll notice that the trend line of my actual weight is heading toward convergence with the target. That worried me, because it means that my daily food budget is going to start to shrink quite a bit as that gap shrinks.
Here's where my blog will take a necessary turn toward crudeness and "too much information." You see, I had become somewhat constipated on days 2 and 3, in spite of making sure I am getting fiber in my diet to prevent this very thing from happening.
For help I turned to the old standby for this very problem: Metamucil. Metamucil is basically just a high fiber source with a scary name that makes you feel eighty years old when you take it.
No comments:
Post a Comment